As the Ministry of Home Affairs amendment of FCRA was under process and with some relaxation period extends we tried our best to implement some of the activities amid COVI-19 pandemic.
One of our main activities was focused on COVID INTERVENTION programme:
- (1) Provided food items to COVID affected families
- (2) Distribution of sanitary items to sanitation workers under District Autonomous Council
- (3) Awareness campaign cum vaccination drive with Govt. Medical Department
- (4) Livelihood support to COVID affected families
- (5) Support to COVID patients who were admitted in the District Hospital
- (6) Mapping of Community Resource and assets for COVID Intervention.
We also observed the International Women’s day with Phungyo Baptist Church members.
AWID participated in other programmes from time to time in collaboration with other NGO’s.
We are committed to our work in spite of many ups and downs and looking forward to bring a sustainable life to the villagers.